No products in the basket.
Plustek Smart Office PS406U [FileDirector Ready]
£489.60 inc VAT
- 40 PPM / 80 IPM duplex scan in 200 dpi color mode
- Built-in Ultrasonic function for double feed detection
- Multiple images output and auto-detect the scan mode of documents
Enhanced with innovative features, the compact desktop SmartOffice PS406U features fast scanning speeds, a high daily duty cycle, robust paper handling capabilities, and an ultrasonic double-feed detection with outstanding image quality.
Exceptional Document Handling
The SmartOffice PS406U features one of the most advanced document feeding and separation system in the industry. This system allows the SmartOffice PS406U to scan mixed batches of varying paper sizes and weights. Able to handle everything from business cards to rigid ID cards and documents, the SmartOffice PS406U easily scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass. The automatic document feeder (ADF) is also robust enough to feed up to three hard cards continuously or an embossed card up to 1.2 mm in thickness.
Create searchable PDFs at the touch of a button. Single Touch scanning allows you to define 9 different scanning functions that can all be accessed by simply pressing a button. In addition to Searchable PDF, you can transform your paper documents into editable Microsoft Office document formats or common image formats such as JPG and TIFF. Industry standard TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of image enabled applications.
The 100 sheet feed tray along with a daily duty cycle of 4000 pages means that the SmartOffice PS406U is a scanner that is designed to scan documents every day, all day long.
Turn the ultrasonic sensor on to prevent double feeding of original documents during scanning, and off when scanning document with labels, sticky notes, or taped receipts. This innovative design prevents double feeding and effectively scans documents of different weights or thickness. Thanks to double-feed prevention, optimum reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
Environmentally Responsible and Energy-Saving
The SmartOffice PS406U is environmentally responsible and easy to use at the same time thanks to its ENERY STAR certification, low power LED illumination technology and power-saving function. The SmartOffice PS406U also features auto wake up that enables users to simply place the paper in the scanner and wake up the scanner from sleep / stand-by mode.
The SmartOffice PS406U has following features:
- Auto Threshold – Automatically thresholds the current image into a binary black and white image.
- Auto Rotate – Automatically rotates document based on the contents of the document.
- Auto Crop & Deskew – Automatically straightens and crops image to the documents actual size.
- Auto Mode – Automatically detects document color and scans document in color, grayscale or black & white mode.
- Multi-Image Output – Scans and saves documents in 2 or 3 color modes at same time.
- Color Dropout – Removes red, green or blue color when scanning forms.
- Blank Page Removal – Automatically removes blank pages without manual editing.
40 ppm/ 80 ipm (B&W mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait), 40 ppm/ 80 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Portrait), 40 ppm/ 80 ipm (Grayscale mode, 300 dpi, A4 Portrait), Note: Results may vary depending upon your scanning application, computer processor and system memory.
|Acceptable Paper Sizes|
|Acceptable Paper Weight|
|Daily Duty Scan|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
1GB RAM or higher recommended, 800 MB free HDD space (1 GB or larger recommended), CD-ROM Driver, One available USB Port (USB 2.0 recommended), Pentium IV 2.0 GHz processor (Pentium IV 3.0 GHz processor recommended)